Create, verify and optimize placement programs
You create your placement programs in SIPLACE Pro – step-by-step, quickly, and easily.
- Import of individual placement program CAD data
- Validate your placement program and stimulate the placement process offline with Virtual Product Build and fix any errors long before the first board enters the line
- Importing component descriptions from online libraries takes only a few clicks
- You teach new components directly on the line or offline with the SIPLACE Vision Teach Station
- Software wizards optimize the setup and the placement sequence
- Placement programs created with SIPLACE Pro run on all SIPLACE machines
- ASM Printer Programming. DEK printer programs can now be created offline and stored in a the central SIPLACE Pro database. Placement and printing programs are now transferred to the line together.